- Availability: In Stock 1000
Very important rules!
By purchasing the BUDS2 license you agree to the following terms:
1. Your email address registered with PayPal will be used to register your license for BUDS2.
2. One email can only be used to register one license for only one MPI.
3. One license can only be registered on 3 computers, so carefully read the minimum computer requirements (TAB Computer requirements) before registering a license to avoid useless registrations.
BUDS2 can be run on less weak computers, but each case is unique. If you are not sure, then it is better to request a test license and check if your computer is suitable for working with BUDS2.
Cases such as "death" of the computer, reinstalling Windows, formatting the hard disk and other force majeure situations do not affect the limitation on the number of BUDS2 license registrations.
If you need to have more than tree computers with BUDS2, then you will need to buy a new license for more three computers.
For licenses with a duration of 5 and 10 years, there may be exceptions to the rules, but each case will be considered separately, and only if at least 3 years have passed since the first registration.
4. If you have several MPI interfaces and already have one license registered for your PayPal email, then you need to specify the alternative real email in the "Alternative email" field.
The hardware and software of your computer are critical to ensure an optimal BUDS2 performance.
BUDS2 is heavy software. Your computer must meet the minimum requirements:
- Processor type:
-Intel: 3rd generation or later Core i5 or Core i7 processor, or
-AMD: FX or Ryzen processor
- Processor frequency:
-2 GHz or higher for dual-core processors, or
-1.5 GHz or higher for processors with four cores or more
-8GB or more
-at least 5 GB available on the C drive:
-a solid-state disk (SSD) is recommended
-resolution of at least 1366 by 768
-two USB ports available
- Operating system:
-Microsoft Windows 7 with service pack 1, 64-bit, or
-Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit
BRP recommends using the PC for BUDS2 and other BRP usages only.
Diagnostic tools from other powersport vendors, some computer security suites and some remote administration software have occasionally interfered with the correct operation of BUDS2.
Computer administrator privileges are required for BUDS2 installation.
If you use the Windows 7, then download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=17851
BUDS2 is need a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable versions installed on the computer.
BUDS2 uses Microsoft Visual C++ x86 version.
Check installed versions: Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs & Features.
Install x86 versions (if missing).
For 32bits & 64bits Operating systems download and install:
1. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (x86) Redistributable
2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 (x86) Redistributable
3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (x86) Redistributable
4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (x86) Redistributable Update 3 RC:
Install/update the Java: https://www.java.com/en/
BUDS2 with license "All Dealers Technician" gives you the same opportunities that any BRP dealer has.
Using MPI Diagnostic Kit and BUDS2 with privileges "All Dealers Technician" you can:
- Edit vehicle information;
- Test, add or remove DESS keys (except Spyder/Ryker);
- Adjust engine parameters;
- Activate module outputs;
- Stop the engine;
- Monitor vehicle parameters;
- Troubleshoot vehicle faults;
- Replace a module;
- Update module software and/or calibration data;
- Read and reset historical data;
- Save vehicle information to disk;
- Print vehicle information.
This license includes the following licenses:
- SeaDoo Dealer Technician = license for servicing of PWC SeaDoo MY2017+
- Skidoo Dealer Technician = license for servicing of snowmobiles Skidoo and Lynx MY2017+
- ATV Dealer Technician = license for servicing of ATV Can-Am MY2017+
- SSV Dealer Technician = license for servicing of SSV Can-Am MY2017+
- Spyder Dealer Technician = license for servicing of tricycles Can-Am Roadster Spyder and Ryker MY2017+
You can choose the validity for 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 180 days, 1, 2, 5 and 10 years.
BUDS2 software is updated periodically. New versions includes support for new models, updates for electronic modules and updates of the diagnostic software.
All needed software (current and subsequent versions of BUDS2) can be downloaded from our FTP server, access to which is available for our customers during the validity period of the purchased license.
If you would like to make tests of any license, please fill out this Request. In reply we'll send for free the BUDS2 software and 3-days license with instructions.
There are two main types of licenses for BUDS2 (access level):
- Dealer Technician;
- Mechatronic Expert (extended diagnostic mode).
The single BUDS2 license "Dealer Technician" (for one vehicle type) you can purchase HERE.
The BUDS2 license "All Can-Am Dealers Technician" (ATV + SSV + Spyder/Ryker) you can purchase HERE.
An extended license "Mechatronic Expert" can be purchased HERE.
The differences between licenses "Dealer Technician" and "Mechatronic Expert" can be seen in the comparison table.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks listed on this website are property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
Using of these names, trademarks and brands on this website does not imply their endorsement.
Diag-systems.com is a e-commerce website for sale diagnostic systems for various vehicles. We are not the official representatives of any vehicle manufacturers.