- Availability: Out Of Stock 0
Please pay your attention to the minimum
computer requirements for BUDS2:
• Processor type:
- Intel: 3rd generation or later Core i5 or Core i7 processor, or
- AMD: FX or Ryzen processor
• Processor frequency:
- 2 GHz or higher for dual-core processors, or
- 1.5 GHz or higher for processors with four cores or more
- 8GB or more
- at least 5 GB available on the C drive:
- a solid-state disk (SSD) is recommended
- resolution of at least 1366 by 768
- two USB ports available
• Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 7 with service pack 1, 64-bit, or
- Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit
- a high-speed internet connection is required
- a connection with a download speed of 30 Mbps or higher is recommended
BRP recommends using the PC for BUDS2, BossWeb and other BRP usages only.
Diagnostic tools from other powersport vendors, some computer security suites and some remote administration software have occasionally interfered with the correct operation of BUDS2.
Computer administrator privileges are required for BUDS2 installation.
If you use Windows 7 download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4:
Ver.MPI-3 Diagnostic Kit + License Megatech 10 years can be used for diagnostic of all 4-TEC/E-TEC BRP vehicles 2002-2016:
- PWC and Sport Boats SeaDoo.
- Snowmobiles Skidoo and Lynx.
- All Can Am vehicles (ATV, SSV, Roadster Spyder).
Features: MPI-3 electronic board in an MPI-2 plastic enclosure.
Diagnostic kit works with BUDS and BUDS2 (for BUDS2 you need to use an additional license).
B.U.D.S. (BRP Utility and Diagnostic Software) is a comprehensive diagnostic software.
BRP BUDS ver. MPI-3 Diagnostic Kit includes:
- Ver. MPI-3 Interface (p/n 529036353) - is used for diagnosis of *all BRP vehicles 1996-2018+;
- Diagnostic Cable (p/n 710000851) - is used for connection of MPI Interface to 4-TEC/E-TEC vehicles;
- Software BUDS1 for models 1996-2016 (links for downloading);
- License Megatech 10 years for BUDS1;
- **Free access to our FTP server (software BUDS, Instructions, Service Manuals for BRP vehicles, bulletins, etc.);
- (option) DESS 4-TEC Interface - is intended for add/erase DESS-keys on 4-TEC models SeaDoo/Skidoo;
- (option) Kit Power Interface (BRP p/n 515177223 + p/n 529035997). BRP strongly recommends the use of the Power Interface (515177223) and power supply cable (529035997) to stabilize the unit voltage when using BUDS during software updates.
- (option) BUDS2 license for vehicles 2017+. Choose the type and duration of the BUDS2 license if you need to work with BRP models 2017 and newest.
Using BRP BUDS MPI-3 Diagnostic Kit you can make the following procedures:
- Edit vehicle information;
- Test, add or remove DESS keys;
- Adjust engine parameters;
- Activate module outputs;
- Stop the engine;
- Monitor vehicle parameters;
- Troubleshoot vehicle faults;
- Replace a module;
- Update module software and/or calibration data;
- Read and reset historical data;
- Save vehicle information to disk;
- Print vehicle information.
In addition to the basic capabilities of the license "Dealer", the license "Megatech" allows you to do the following:
- Change the VIN and MODEL numbers (is useful after ECU replacing);
- View stories in hours, rather than percentage;
- Enable/disable DESS (start vehicle with any key (except Roadster Spyder);
- Change the DESS key type in two clicks (normal, learning, rental);
- Clear the ECM history (is useful after ECU replacing);
- Change Total Vehicle Hours (SeaDoo);
- View more information blocks;
- Edit injector's coefficient for E-TEC Skidoo;
- Enable/disable vehicle’s options/modules/sensors;
- Increase the power of Spark 60 hp up to 90 hp.
The differences between license levels "Dealer" and "Megatech" can be seen in the comparison table.
BUDS1 software will not be updated in the future.
All needed software (current and subsequent versions of BUDS) can be downloaded from our FTP server, access to which is available for our customers during the validity period of the purchased license.
* - For diagnostics of old 2-stroke models of SeaDoo and Skidoo (Carb., DI, RFI) is needed to use an additional units - DESS Post Interface (p/n 529036019) and DESS Adapter (p/n 529035904), which are not included in this diagnostic kit. DESS Post Interface is discontinued and is no longer available.
** - Access to folders on the server is limited to the type of license Megatech (for vehicles till 2016) included in price of this diagnostic kit. If you want to know what files you will get access to, then you can use the demo account of our server. Follow this link (opens in a new window) and enter the login demo-b1-m and password 123456789 .
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks listed on this website are property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
Using of these names, trademarks and brands on this website does not imply their endorsement.
Diag-systems.com is a e-commerce website for sale diagnostic systems for various vehicles. We are not the official representatives of any vehicle manufacturers.