This Connection adapter enables to connect "on the table" the MPI-2 and MPI-3 interfaces to ECM SIEMENS VDO MSE3.7 and Claster without delivering the vehicle to the workshop.
This adapter can be used with BUDS to:
- Change the VIN and Model numbers (is useful after ECU replacing/reprogramming);
- Enable/disable DESS system;
- Change the Total Vehicle Hours (SeaDoo);
- Enable/disable vehicle’s options/modules/sensors;
- Increase the power of Spark 60 hp up to 90 hp.
Also, it can be used with DIUS4 for ECM reprogramming.
It must be remembered that when connecting the BUDS/BUDS2 to the ECM outside the vehicle, a lot of errors appears. This is due to the ECM being unable to detect the necessary sensors that are usually connected when the ECM is connected inside the vehicle. When the ECM is connected back to the vehicle system, all these errors will become "Occured" (not active) and will not affect the operation of the vehicle.