- Availability: Pre-Order 0
Based on our many years of experience in the sale of diagnostic equipment for BRP vehicles (PWC SeaDoo, ATV, SSV and Spyder / Ryker Can-Am, snowmobiles Skidoo / Lynx), we have come to the conclusion that many repair shops need a unified adapter that would allow reduce the number of devices and wires required for maintenance. So we got the idea to develop such an adapter.
After half a year of our efforts, I present to you the result:
- 2-in-1 ECM/Cluster Connection Interface DIUS-ECCI-01 (Power Interface + ECM/Cluster Connection Interface).
- 3-in-1 ECM/Cluster Connection Interface DIUS-ECCI-01D (2-in-1 + DESS).
- 4-in-1 ECM/Cluster Connection Interface DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI (3-in-1 + MPI, description is below).
The 4-in-1 ECM/Cluster Connection Interface DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI (kit) is designed to ensure the performance of certain operations provided in the diagnostic software BUDS and BUDS2, as well as for the convenience of servicing electronic modules ECM (ECU) using the DIUS4 software (DIUS System, DIUS Flasher).
The 4-in-1 DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI interface works as standalone unit and can be used for diagnostic of all 4-TEC/E-TEC models of BRP vehicles.
In this one device, we have combined four:
1. Ver. MPI-3 Interface (p/n 529036353) - is used for diagnosis of BRP vehicles;
Diagnostic Cable p/n 710000851 (for connection to 4-TEC/E-TEC vehicles) is included.
The BUDS1 license Megatech 10 years is included.
2. DESS 4-TEC/E-TEC Interface. Is designed for add/erase DESS keys for 4-TEC/E-TEC models.
3. Power Interface (analog of BRP p/n 515177223) - unit voltage stability during software updates. The 12 V Battery Power Supply Cable (analog of BRP p/n 529035997) is included.
4. ECM/Cluster Connection Interface (ECCI) is designed for connections "on the table".
3x “ECM/Cluster Adapters” (ECA) are included in the kit price.
Every adapter has a connector for a specific ECM model and 5 outputs (terminals) for connecting different types of Clusters.
At the moment we can offer adapters for the following ECM models:
- ECA-Siemens for VDO MSE3.7 and Cluster.
- ECA-Bosch for ME17.8.5 and Cluster.
- ECA-Continental for M3C and Cluster.
BUDS1 license Megatech 10 years included.
The 4-in-1 DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI interface can be powered from a 220 volt outlet (power cable with EU plug is included) or from an external 12 volt battery connected to the 4-in-1 Interface using a 12 V Battery Power Supply Cable.
The build-in Power Interface and power supply cable allows the connection of a fully charged external battery to provide stable voltage to the ECM/Cluster and BUDS2.
Stable voltage is essential to prevent update crashes. DO NOT use a charger on the battery during software updates.
The 4-in-1 DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI interface connected to external battery can be used for extended diagnostic time.
The 4-in-1 DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI interface with or without the power supply cable will keep the ECM powered even if the ignition switch is turned off or the DESS key is removed.
The 4-in-1 DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI interface has a fuse protected voltmeter included and an extra fuse to protect from polarity inversion of the power supply cable.
Using the 4-in-1 DIUS-ECCI-01D-MPI interface with ECA adapters you can connect the ECM and Cluster that are on your desk to your computer and perform the necessary maintenance without leaving home:
• Restore the ECM after update crashes – ECM in Boot Mode (software DIUS);
• Reprogram the ECM by stock or tuning firmware (software DIUS);
• Change customer name;
• Change cluster language;
• Change cluster units;
• Reset Maintenance Hours;
• Add/erase DESS keys (Normal/Learning/Rental);
• ECM/Cluster firmware updating;
• Enable/disable vehicle’s options/modules/sensors (ACS, DPS, VTS, Depth Sounder, Lake Water Temp, Air Suspension, Belt protection, Fan, Electromechanical reverse, Supercharger, iS, iBr, Cruise+Slow Speed, Ski Mode, Altitude, VTS Switch, other options, modules and sensors) (Megatech/Mechatronic Expert privileges);
• View Possible Causes and Service Actions;
• View Faults Conditions (Speed, TPS, Intake PSI, Engine temp, Battery, Engaged Gear);
• Read and Erase Active and Occurred Faults.
Pay attention that when connecting the BUDS/BUDS2 to the ECM outside the vehicle, a lot of Active errors appears. This is due to the ECM being unable to detect the necessary sensors that are usually connected when the ECM is connected inside the vehicle. When the ECM will be connected back to the vehicle system, all these Active errors will become "Occurred" and will not affect the operation of the vehicle.